Better Touch Better Business
1. What is the high and low temperature test?
The high and low temperature test is a method used to determine the adaptability of products to be stored, transported, and used under high temperature or low temperature climate conditions. The severity of the test depends on the high or low temperature and the duration of exposure.
2. What is the purpose of the high and low temperature test?
High and low temperature test is short for high temperature test and low temperature test. The purpose of the test is to evaluate the effect of high and low temperature conditions on the performance of equipment during storage and operation.
3. What equipment is needed for high and low temperature test?
High and low temperature damp heat test box, the test uses a professional and accurate high and low temperature damp heat test box, which is widely used in aviation, automobiles, home appliances, scientific research and other fields, used to test and determine electrical, electronic and other products and materials for high temperature, low temperature, and delivery The parameters and performance after the temperature change of the damp heat or constant test or the parameters and performance after the temperature environment change of the constant damp heat test.
4. What are the methods of high and low temperature testing?
According to the research of high and low temperature testing institutions, the methods of high and low temperature testing are:
.Non-heat dissipation samples and heat dissipation samples
The test is conducted under natural air conditions. After the temperature of the test sample has stabilized, the temperature of the hottest spot on the surface is still higher than the surrounding atmospheric temperature by more than 5; it is called the heat dissipation test sample; All non-operating storage and transportation tests are non-heat dissipation tests. When the test is performed in the working state, when the temperature of the test sample has stabilized, any temperature rise less than 5 is also called a non-heat dissipation test.
. Temperature mutation test and temperature gradient test
The temperature gradual change test is when the temperature of the test box (chamber) rises or falls to the specified temperature, the sample is immediately put into the test box for testing, called the temperature mutation test, and the sample is first put into the test box at room temperature And then gradually increase or decrease the temperature in the box to the temperature specified in the test.
. No forced air circulation test and forced air circulation test
For non-heat dissipation test, forced air circulation can be used to improve heat exchange efficiency. The higher the air circulation speed, the higher the heat exchange efficiency. Therefore, it is recommended to use air circulation speed ≥ 2m/s when carrying out this forced test. For the heat dissipation test, the better method is to use the unforced air circulation test.
5. How do we do high and low temperature testing of touch displays?
Reasons for testing the ambient temperature of the touch display: Generally, the operating temperature of the touch LCD display is -10-60 degrees, and there are many heating electronic components inside the touch monitor. To ensure the normal operation of electronic components in extreme environments of low temperature and high temperature, manufacturers are before leaving the factory, environmental testing of the touch monitor is required. The main test items include the thermal cycle and the thermal shock.
Top One Tech Limited is an internationally renowned OEM and ODM manufacturer of touch screen monitors. In accordance with actual production needs, it purchases high and low temperature humidity test chambers for high and low temperature testing of touch displays. Test temperature range: -10°C to +60°C, intuitive operation.
Touch display high and low temperature test method:
Top One Tech Limited uses the YIN HE high and low temperature testing machine in conjunction with the LCD display measurement system to test the ambient temperature of the touch LCD display.
1. Connect the high and low temperature testing machine directly to the touch LED display measurement system through the pipeline
2. The operator sets the temperature range to be tested
3. Start the YIN HE high and low temperature testing machine, use the air compressor to pass the dry and clean air into the refrigerator for low temperature treatment, and then the air reaches the heating head through the external pipeline to heat up
4. The open frame display of the high and low temperature testing machine can monitor the current circulating impact air temperature in real time, and comes with an overheating temperature protection system. The factory setting temperature is +230°C. The operator can set the high and low temperature limit points according to actual needs. When the temperature reaches the set temperature, the test machine will automatically stop.
All the products we provide must go through 9 inspection tests. Screen aging test and high and low temperature test can improve the reliability of the product effectively. And we can provide you with the best quality.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.