Better Touch Better Business
Industrial touch all-in-one computer and commercial touch all-in-one computer are used in industry and personal and business respectively, but as computers, the gap between them is still relatively large. If the industrial touch all-in-one computer fails in the industry, then use commercial touch all-in-one computers can replace it in the short term. From this point of view, in terms of performance, the gap between the two types is still small. So where is the gap?
Both computers are similar in function. Needless to say, the basic configuration is almost the same. However, ordinary commercial touch all-in-one computers belong to civilian products, while industrial computers belong to industrial products. The specific difference is that for work structural changes to the environment. Ordinary touch all-in-one computers belong to an open form, and basically a little water will cause the fault. The industrial touch all-in-one computer is a highly protective product, and its weight is almost twice that of a commercial all-in-one computer. It can be said that the industrial touch all-in-one computer not only has the ability to be waterproof, but also has dust-proof properties. The effect of shock resistance can be said to be reliable in an industrial environment.
Compared with commercial touch all-in-one computers, the most important thing is the protection of electromagnetic interference. Ordinary commercial computers have almost never considered electromagnetic protection, while industrial computers have basic anti-electromagnetic interference capabilities. It can work normally in an environment with many electronic products and strong interference.
The industrial touch all-in-one computer uses a touch screen commonly used in the industry. It has perfect performance and is relatively stable, and has the performance of common commercial computers in the market. The price is a little more expensive than the commercial touch all-in-one computer. Their main differences are:
1. Components used: Commercial-grade computers pursue timeliness and take market positioning as the standard. Internal components only need to meet general requirements, and their service life is relatively short. The industrial touch all-in-one computer has higher requirements, and it is necessary to ensure that the product can be used under harsh conditions.
2. Life cycle: The main board of the industrial touch all-in-one computer can reach a life cycle of up to 5 years.
3. Product reliability: Due to different market positioning, certification methods and testing methods are different. Industrial grade will be relatively strict.
4. Customization: Due to the fast internal replacement of commercial computers, general commercial motherboards only have a life cycle of six months to one year. However, the industrial computer, its industrial-grade motherboard can flexibly meet the special needs of some customers in the follow-up, and can realize the customization of users. Better and more perfect match with the customer's use demand environment.
5. Protection function: This function only appears on the industrial touch-integrated computer, which fully guarantees the high stability requirements of the system in harsh environments.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.