- Roulette Display or Baccarat Display
- Touch All-in-one for Windows OS
- PCAP touch screen
- Touchscreen Monitor
- Indoor Open Frame Touchscreen Monitors
- product classification
- Touch All-in-one for Android OS
- IR touch frame
- 3M Compatible Gaming Touchscreen Monitors
- Outdoor Open Frame Touchscreen Monitors
- Touchscreen Components
- Gaming Monitors with External Acrylic LED Bar (Front and back)
- Gaming Monitors with External Acrylic Led Bar (Front)
- Gaming Monitors with External Acrylic LED Bar (Side)
Touch screen of electromagnetic interference problem
Touch screen often electromagnetic interference problem, hu and also what the solution? Charger is another potential source of interference touch screen interference power supply switch power supply of mobile phone chargers. Interfere with the coupling through the fingers to touch screen, as shown in figure
5. Small mobile phone charger usually have the ac power line and zero line input, but no ground connection. The charger is security isolation, so the power input and the charger no dc connection between secondary coil. This, however, will still be generated by switching power supply isolation transformer capacitive coupling. The charger interference by finger touch screen to form a return path. Note: in this case, the charger interference refers to the applied voltage equipment relative to the ground.
This kind of interference may be due to its equivalent on the dc power supply and dc ground and was described as 'common mode' interference. In the charger output dc to dc power supply and power switch between the noise, if have not been fully filter, may affect the normal operation of the touch screen.
The power supply rejection ratio ( PSRR) Problem is another problem, do not discuss in this paper. The charger coupled impedance through the transformer primary - charger switch interference The secondary winding leakage capacity ( About 20 pf) Coupling.
The weak current capacity coupling can be appear in the charger cable and from electric equipment itself relatively distributed parasitic shunt capacitance compensation.
Pick up the equipment, the shunt capacitance will increase, this is usually enough to eliminate the charger switches interference, avoid the disturbance affects a touch.
As portable devices connected to the charger and on the desktop, and operator's finger only contact with the touch screen, there will be a worst-case interference produced charger.
Top One Tech Ltd. is the largest manufacturer of About Us, which is one of the best product manufactured from us.
Providing highly qualified About Us products and services, Top One Tech Ltd. is committed to helping clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals. Over the past decades, we’ve built a firm uniquely equipped to this task. Go to Toponetech touch display for more info.
Getting About Us from an idea to production is a complex process. It involves significant research, time, planning and patience. But with the right information, the right resources and the right product, it's possible.