Top one tech is a touch screen display supplier, specialized in custom touch display prototyping and low volume manufacturing services since 2010!
Hablamos español, no dude en contactarnos: Whatsapp:008613631610695
Nowadays industrial tablet in the smartphone industry, Android's market share is a perfect journey, so to speak.
More than 80% of the global mobile phone with Android system, and the rest is less than 20% of Apple's iOS system.
In industry in the tablet market, however, this kind of situation has reversed.
For industrial tablets, hardware performance is good experience foundation, but let's take a look at the existing industrial tablet on the market.
Industrial tablet configuration basically the mid-range processor, some are still low-end processors, and memory are basically 4 g capacity, the performance of these configuration tablet phones may not be one thousand yuan, one thousand yuan mobile phone at least 6 gb of memory.
Why industrial tablets so stressed configuration?
First, in terms of system, the Android system after long-term use will appear a few small stall.
Therefore, for replacement cycle longer industrial tablets, the higher the configuration, the longer the time available.
Industrial tablets not only has high high-end processor hardware cost, and the higher the price, the higher the patent.
If a strong configuration processor tablet eventually lead to price is too high, it will not be able to compete with the device.
Is a professional industrial tablet manufacturer, our main industrial plate, reinforcement is three notebooks, hand-held, printer, PDA, etc. , if you have purchase demand can contact our online customer service, we will according to your requirements to provide you with suitable for your product, at the same time, we also support the client customization, welcome everyone to come to consult!
Office in China : RM 1517, Taiyangneng Guigu Building Zhongxing Xiaoqu,Yunfeng Road No.3 Gaofeng shequ, Longhua District, Shenzhen, China
Facilities in China : No. 2,Guihua Jiayi Industrial district,Guanlan, Longhua,Shenzhen, China 51804
To begin creating your touchscreen display project, please contact us for a quote and sample drawing.
Mobile Phone : （+86）13631610695
Email : email@example.com
Skype : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.