Better Touch Better Business
Now the high-brightness LCD touch display is widely used in outdoor scenes such as commercial plazas, stations, outdoor billboards, light boxes and lanterns. Outdoor high temperature and high heat scenes often have a great impact on the machine, so how to do a good job of outdoor high-brightness LCD screen heat dissipation? Today Top One Tech will explain some specific and applicable methods for you, so hurry up and collect it.
1. The fan dissipates heat. The long-life and high-efficiency fan is used inside the lamp housing to enhance heat dissipation. The more commonly used method is low in cost and good in effect. Although this is not the best cooling method, it is the most commonly used method.
2. Use aluminum heat sink, which is the most common heat dissipation method. Use aluminum heat dissipation fins as part of the shell to increase the heat dissipation area.
3. Air hydrodynamics, using the shape of the lamp housing to create convection air, which is the lowest cost method to enhance heat dissipation.
4. Surface radiation and heat dissipation, the surface of the lamp housing is used for radiation heat dissipation. The simpler method is to apply radiation heat dissipation paint, which can radiate heat away from the surface of the lamp housing.
5. Heat dissipation by heat pipe, using heat pipe technology to conduct heat from the LED display chip to the heat dissipation fins of the shell.
6. The thermally conductive plastic shell is filled with thermally conductive material when the plastic shell is injection molded, so as to increase the thermal conductivity and heat dissipation capacity of the plastic shell.
Copyright © 2019 Top One Tech Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.