Better Touch Better Business
What should I do if the touch screen is broken? The touch screen technology has brought great convenience to our life, but the lightweight touch screen is prone to problems. Today, the editor will introduce to you five common touch screen fault judgment and troubleshooting methods in life.
1. Analysis and treatment method of surface acoustic wave touch screen failure phenomenon
Fault 1: touch deviation 1
Phenomenon: The position touched by the finger does not coincide with the mouse arrow.
Analysis: After installing the driver, when correcting the position, there is no vertical touch to the center of the bullseye. Processing method: re-calibrate the position.
Fault 2: touch deviation 2
Phenomenon: The touch in some areas is accurate, and the touch in some areas is biased.
Analysis: A large amount of dust or scale has accumulated on the sound wave reflection stripes , which affects the transmission of the sound wave signal.
Treatment method: Clean the touch screen, pay special attention to clean the sound wave reflection stripes on the four sides of the touch screen, and disconnect the power supply of the touch screen controller when cleaning.
Trouble three: no response to touch
Phenomenon: When touching the screen, the mouse arrow does not move, and the position does not change.
Analysis: There are many reasons for this phenomenon, which are explained below one by one:
(1) The dust or scale accumulated on the sound wave reflection stripes is very serious, which makes the touch screen unable to work.
(2) The touch screen is faulty.
(3) The touch screen controller is faulty.
(4) The touch screen signal line is faulty.
(5) The serial port of the computer host is faulty.
(6) The operating system of the computer fails.
(7) The touch screen driver is installed incorrectly.
Copyright © 2019 Top One Tech Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.